Staten Island Day Camp is interested in counselor and specialist candidates with outstanding credentials. Annually we receive numerous applications from interested individuals and only hire the best candidates after an in depth interview and screening process. Consequently, we offer a very competitive salary based on qualifications, expertise and experience.
In addition, we provide considerable support, training and staff development at a superior day camp with a senior staff with impecable credentials. If you enjoy working with children, having fun in an exciting atmosphere with an outstanding program, which is all on-site at the College of Staten Island, then we welcome your application.
Please read below and send your resume to Lance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staten Island Day Camp only employs counselors who are of college age.
1. Counselors: All age groups (5-13); experience working with children and a general knowledge of
games, children's activities, and sports preferred.
A. Must be able to work the entire camp calendar ( July 3 -August 25).
B. Must be able to swim and enter the pool with campers.
C. Reliability and punctuality a must!
2. Counselors: Ages 7-13 with knowledge and experience with basketball, baseball/softball, football, technology,
STEM, Dance,Crafts, digital photography and video
Items A,B, & C above will also apply.
3. Hip Hop (Dance): Strong knowledge of and ability/experience teaching dance to children. Item C above
4. Creative Crafts: Strong knowledge of children's crafts and ability/experience teaching crafts to
childfren. Item C above will apply.
5. Counselor: One position for ages 7-13 with knowledge of technology to assist with Digital Media and
and Computer Technology electives. For more information please review the New for 2017 page
on this website. This position may be combined with a general counselor
position. Items A, B & C above will apply.